Training & Education
Secrets of EMI/EMC Design and Troubleshooting with Near-Field Scanning
Intensive course in EMI/EMC Design Understanding with Near-Field Scanning
This an excellent and practical one-day course ideal for designers & manufacturers. Discover the fundamentals of practical EMI/EMC design and troubleshooting of electronic circuits. Investigate the powerful design and troubleshooting, techniques, and tools that allow you to “see” and “feel” your problems.
The fundamentals of EMI/EMC problems are explained in a digestible & sustainable way.
- EMI/EMC fundamentals
- EMI sources/victims
- Radiated and conducted emission/immunity
- Control of current path: DM vs CM
- Voltage and current measurements
- Electric and magnetic measurements
- Technics to find culprits and victims
- Analysis and troubleshooting with the near-field scanner
- Spectral scan and spatial scan
- Examples and demos
Prof. Arturo Mediano
University of Zaragoza
We also have an Edu-Kit available to assist professors to demonstrate the importance of EMC/EMI pre-compliance and how easy it is to solve.