The RFScanner is an Antenna Pattern Characterization, Measurement and Diagnostic Tool on you Lab-bench.
The RFScanner is a compact bench-top scanner that characterizes antennas in your own lab environment in real-time.
The RFScanner measures the amplitude and phase of near-field magnetic emissions and uses these data provides far-field patterns, bisections, EIRP and TRP and other parameters in seconds.
The RFScanner give insights into the root causes of antenna performance challenges and help troubleshoot far-field radiation patterns in real-time.
- Frequency Range of 300 MHz to 6.0 GHz
- Far-Field Patterns and Bisections including EIRP / TRP / PRD, Circular and linear polarization and axial ratio patterns
- Near-Field Insights such as Amplitude and Phase distribution available in seconds
- Gain, Efficiency and S11 chart with Supported VNAs
- “Real-time” real-fast
- Can be used to evaluate either standalone (i.e. passive) antennas or antennas that are embedded in wireless devices (i.e. active antennas).
- Simple set up and Easy to use
RFScanner provides far-field patterns, bisections, EIRP and TRP in seconds. Novel near-field
results, including amplitude, polarity and phase give insights into the root causes of antenna performance
challenges and help troubleshoot far-field radiation patterns.