H&E-Near Field Probe Set is designed for measuring near-field emissions for EMC/EMI troubleshooting and pre-compliance testing.
MID Range 300MHz – 3.5GHz
HIGH Range 3GHz – 18GHz
- Fully integrated with Y.I.C. Technologies EMViewer software and EMProbe
- Normalization and correction when using the EMViewer software
- Flat response within the range of operation
- Slim Design and Protective Coating
- 18GHz Measured Cable included
EMC/EMI Pre-Compliance Magnetic Near-Field Measurements:
- Magnetic Near Field Mapping
- Magnetic Immunity Testing
To view and/or download EMScanner resources, simply click on the links below:
These probes is used to locate, identify, measure, and characterize potential sources of electromagnetic radiation. Interference radiated from traces or components of electronic PCBs, assemblies, cables, enclosures, or products can also be located. The probe output is proportional to the magnetic field (H) strength present at the probe location.
Ideal PCB projects for EMScanner are boards designed for high speed, high power, and/or high density/complexity. Any PCB that places a premium onboard real-estate also qualifies as an excellent candidate. The compact, flat scanner provides PCB design teams with an easy-to-use, cost-effective, and proven tabletop solution. Emission, immunity, filtering, EMI shielding, broadband noise and Common Mode testing are some of the applications that the EMScanner system addresses in mere seconds.